ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
ISO 14001 Certificate , Environmental pollution arising due to various reasons seriously threatens human life. Environmental pollution is increasing due to rapidly increasing industrialization since the 20th century, advancing technology, emerging lack of information and shrinkage in living spaces. For this reason, the International Standards Organization (ISO) has published the ISO 14000 Certificate Series for companies with waste to reduce their environmental pollution.
ISO 14001 Certificate, What is ISO 14001 Environmental Management System?
ISO 14001 Environmental Management System is a management system that aims companies to reduce the damage they cause to their environment. It complies with environmental laws in all countries and relevant regulations in force. In essence, it aims to minimize the damage to the natural environment. ISO 14001 Certificate is not a product standard; It is about what product is produced and how the product is produced. It is a management system that can be applied to any company, without scale and sector restrictions. Volunteerism is essential.
ISO 14001 Certificate What are the Benefits of the Environmental Management System?
- Local and international regulations are complied with.
- Getting various permits becomes easier.
- Costs due to operational effects are reduced.
- Natural resources are used effectively, costs are reduced.
- As an environmentally friendly business image will be drawn, customer confidence increases and the customer base expands.
- Increase in workplace quality is provided, employees' loyalty to the workplace increases.
- As a result of the trainings to be given to the employees, the environmental awareness of the employees increases.
- A greener world is left for future generations.
How to Obtain ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Certificate?
Businesses wishing to obtain ISO 14001 Certificate can get help from DSR CERTIFICATION. After the application, DSR CERTIFICATION will guide you with its experienced staff.